Why Embed a Facebook Review?
Ever wish you could embed a Review from your Facebook page into your website?
Ever wish you could get more use from the reviews people leave on Facebook?
Now it is EASY to embed a Facebook Review!
Go to your Facebook Page and click on the Review tab. If you do not have any Facebook Reviews yet then you need to start requesting your customers leave you one. If you have reviews and your Reviews Tab is not showing, you need to activate it in your settings.
Once the Reviews page is showing, look for the review you want to add to your website.
- Find the review
- Click the 3 little dots in the upper right corner of the specific review
- Click on Embed
- Copy the code that will pop up
- Go to your website dashboard
- Find the page you want the review to be displayed
- Paste the code into the Text (or code) side of the page in the dashboard
- Save or Update
Where to embed Facebook Reviews?
You can embed the reviews on any page in your website. Choose one that makes sense.
- It could be a Review or Testimonial page
- It could be a page specifically about that customer (like my Portfolio pages)
- It could be a page that talks about the service you provided that customer
These are just a few ideas.
Letting people read what others have to say about a person, service, or product can influence other people to purchase. If you put the review directly on your website (not through another 3rd party service) then people know the review can be manipulated to your favor (or even created by you). Using Facebook, Yelp, or other review services that allow you to embed the review makes the review legitimate and it carries more weight. There is no way you can manipulate a review that goes through a 3rd party.