How to Give a Google Review
You have used a local business, and want to leave them a Google Review – but how?
1) First you need to be signed into YOUR Google account.
2) Find the business you want to review ~ either do a Google search, click on a link they may have sent you, or use the link on their website.
3) When you do a search for the business the Google Plus page information should show on the right. If it does click the Write a Review button. If it does not show up then you might try going to their website and using the Google Plus link. If they do not have one then go directly into Google Plus and do your search from there.
4) After clicking on Write a Review a review box will appear. Use that box to leave your review then Publish.
5) When you are finished your Review with your Google image should show in the list.
The hardest part is finding the Google Plus account for the business. If you do not find it in Google like listed above look for a link on their website. It could look like a Google logo (many variations). It could be at the very top, at the very bottom, or in a sidebar. It could just a text that says Google and is linked. Here are a few variations I use on my website:
If you have to go into Google Plus to find them (shame on them for making you work) then use the search area at the top of the site.
When you land on the right page go to the About tab.
Then in the middle of that page you will see Write a Review
If you have questions leave a comment below.