Use your LinkedIn Profile to create a Mini Website
You have put a lot of work into your LinkedIn profile (if not you should). This is where professionals go to check you out Online. Make sure you have all the sections filled out and that you are using photos to really stand out above the crowd. Once you have your LinkedIn profile rocking – let’s use it to create a great one-page website just for you!
Why do I want a One-Page website?
Besides the cool factor – it is a great way to get another listing in the search engines. This will help when someone searches for your name or business. The more Online properties you control about yourself and your business the better your search results will be overall. It will give people one more way to find you – and you control the content.
Converting your LinkedIn Profile is SO EASY
- Go to www.strikingly.com
- Look for the LinkedIn App at the bottom of the page.
- Click the link and connect to your LinkedIn account
- Let the program pull the information from your LinkedIn account and import it into the Strikingly platform.
- When it has completed go to your new One-Page website
- If you want to change anything just click Edit
- You can upload new background images, edit the text, change the color scheme, add images, delete information, add new skills, work experience, etc.
- When you are ready save and publish!
Screenshot of my new Strikingly page that can be found at dotty-scott.strikingly.com