Improve Your Business Information Across More Than 300 Sites With Listing Distribution
What is Listing Distribution?
Listing Distribution submits your business information to the four major data providers: Factual, Acxiom, Infogroup, and Neustar. More than 300 online listing directories, review sites, search engines, and others trust this data and will pull your business data from these four authorities. This gets you maximum exposure and impact for your customers.
Apple’s Siri, personal navigation systems, and other power sophisticated modern applications use data providers. You can be sure that your business can now be found in all the navigation systems of your customers.
Benefits Of Listing Distribution
- You enter your business information one time in our business center
- Helps build a “Citation Effect” by having multiple sources consume and use the same consistent business data. Two primary positive outcomes occur:
- Google’s WebCrawler finds the same information in multiple places and adds more confidence to their business data, and
- Good backlinks are created, with more referring sources to the business’ website creating better search engine optimization (SEO).
- Helps update public data that may not include rich data – such as:
- Hours of Operation,
- Payment methods and
- Helps update publicly available business data that was created from yellow pages, white pages directory assistance and phone company records. This data may not be the same data the business itself believes is important.
- Helps manage the business listing information process, meaning that this data needs to be managed over a long period of time for the sources to both trust and use the information provided. Think of it as a daily vitamin – not a quick fix.
Why are Business Directories Important?
Data on 100,000 unique local businesses across North America reveals that an average business has 68 different online listings. Of these, phone numbers were found to be accurate on only 76% of the listings. This is especially problematic in a world where over 65% of users search for local shopping information online — and are disappointed when listing data turns out to be inaccurate.
How Long Does Listing Distribution Take?
Listing Distribution is a continual process needed to maintain and build your web presence. As soon as you enter your business information, it is pushed to the four data providers.
The more than 300 sites that turn to these data providers for information query them at various intervals – some seek out the information weekly, monthly, etc. For this reason, Listing Distribution is an annual subscription, ensuring you maximum web presence.
- Within 24 hours – Your data is available to the data providers
- Up to 6 weeks – Will be receiving confirmation from data providers
- 2-3 months – Data providers publish your business information
- Varies – Your business information is picked up across more than 300 sites
Stop frustrating your customers
Have you ever been frustrated when you look up a business to get the hours, go the the business to find them closed – even though the Internet said they were open? Called a business with a phone number that does not work? Found an address for the business, went there just to find the address was old and the business has moved.
Keeping your business information current and accurate will help your business get ranked better on the search engines and it will keep your customers from getting frustrated.
Keeping your business information current and accurate will keep your customer happy.
Get your Business Directory Listing now!