Facebook Social Selling Services
What is our Facebook Social Selling Services?
It’s a 2 Step Formula. Step 1. Facebook Local Check In Step 2. Engagement + Social Selling We have found that one will not be as successful without the other. The two of them together is what makes them successful.
You Need To Leverage Your Existing Customers To Get More Business.
It is cheaper to get an existing customer to revisit than to pay in advertisement to convince a new customer.
Step 1. Facebook Local Check In
We’ll be using your customer’s cell phone to check in on their Facebook page at your location.
Why Would My Customer’s Use Facebook Local Check In?
Because you will incentivize them with a discount. They take a selfie picture or video enjoying the moment at your business location.
- They Like You
- They Check In
- They Rate You
- They Review You
Then you give your customer a:
- Percentage off or
- Free product or
- Free service or
- Enter into a drawing or
- Some other offer
You are thanking them for doing you this favor. And it is a huge favor they did for you.
Why Would I Encourage Them To Use Facebook Check In?
Facebook check ins are one of the best ways to generate word of mouth referrals for your business from your customers that are standing right there in your business location.
The Power Of A Facebook Check In
- Serves as a personal referral from one friend to another (Word of Mouth)
- Your customer is endorsing your business to their friends
- Your customer doesn’t share information about a place they have visited unless they think their friends are interested
- Links to Facebook page
- Personal message
- Facebook highlights photos of friends who have been there
- Even photos from your Facebook
- Map location appears
- Recommended By appears
- Shows reviews they have made
- Your business information
- Seen by all their friends (An Average Of 200 Friends)
- Friends comments
- When viewed and clicked on a mobile device the map will even bring up driving directions
- Facebook also gives you the change to promote an offer, like a new customer discount or merchandise sale
Facebook Check In Goal:
- To focus on getting your Facebook page as much interaction and engagement on your customers as possible.
- The more activity on your customers Facebook page to their existing fans:
- The more that it will be seen and
- Spread to their friends
- With the activities going to their friends newsfeeds
- Help drive:
- Check ins and Reviews
- Likes and Ratings
Step 2. Engagement + Social Selling
Engagement – The Main Challenges For Business Owners
Most business owners are not utilizing Facebook to its greatest abilities. So they feel it’s a waste of time. Here are a few reasons why they do not keep up with their social media:
- Don’t know how to engage
- Don’t have the time
- Don’t have the knowledge
- Don’t want to do it (It’s not their thing)
- Don’t know what to post
- Don’t know when to post
- Don’t know where or how to get help
Be The Expert
When interacting with customers and potential customers through social networks, it’s important not to get too “sales pitchy.” Your Engagement Goal:
- Your goal is to educate
- To contribute valuable information that can help establish you as an expert in your field
- To make yourself seem more human and approachable
What Is Social Selling?
- Social Selling is the art of using social networks to find, connect with, understand, and nurture potential customers.
- It’s a way to develop meaningful relationships with potential customers that keep you and your brand front of mind.
- So, you are the natural first point of contact when a potential customer is ready to buy.
Social Selling Goal: Is to cultivate one-on-one relationships with your customers and potential customers.
Pay Attention To Your Customers
Your customers and potential customers are sharing incredibly valuable information on their social channels. They are basically telling you exactly what they want and need. All you have to do is pay attention to them.
Embrace The New Social Selling Channel
Social Selling is not a one-time activity. It is NOT a “Set it and forget it” plan. It must be done on a consistent, ongoing manner in conjunction with existing sales promotions. Your customers, potential customers, and your competitors all use social media. Embrace it and watch sales grow or ignore it and get left behind. It’s that simple.
Statistics and Trends
- 92% trust friends and family more than advertising
- 81% of consumers are influenced by friend’s social media posts
- 80% of the people sitting around looking at their phones are on Facebook
- 79% of salespeople who use social media to sell outperform those who don’t (Forbes)
- 75% of consumers now say they ask their friends before making purchase decisions
- 61% of organizations engaged in social selling report a positive impact on revenue growth
Organizations using Social Selling have seen a:
- 10% to 20% increase in win rate,
- 20% to 30% acceleration in cycle time, and a
- 10% to 15% increase in revenue. (KISSMetrics)
What Is The Social Media Buying Trend Now?
- Post on social media, asking their friends
- Make a purchase
- Your average person is now an “influencer”
- People are more prone to go somewhere or try something if their friends have done it
- If their friends have been there, checked in and rated it, there is a higher probability that another friend will see that and go to the location as well
- Social proof is the driving force of new business and repeat business
- Word of mouth marketing and friend referrals using social media are driving people’s buying habits.
Your potential customers are more likely to learn about your business through social media than any other promotional or advertising medium. Businesses using social media marketing typically experience a higher conversion rate and higher return on investment than companies that don’t. You need a plan of action to reach your potential ideal customers that make sense for your business on the social media platforms where they are active. Their friends are a valuable asset to you and they are reaching their friends for you.
Facebook Social Selling Services
Pre-release Discount Savings Up To $500 a month
PLUS $100 Savings on Set-up Fee
PLUS 2 FREE Bonuses Total Savings of $450
Expires: Friday, March 16, 2018
Please note: These deeply discounted prices are an introductory offer only and only available for the first 3 months of service.
Would you like us to help you with any of this?
Call Dotty at (360) 607-4767
Facebook Makeover – $300 Value
FREE Facebook Makeover when you sign up for any of our Facebook Social Selling Services. We will update and Makeover:
- Business Details
- Price Range
- Phone Number
- Cover Image
- Call To Action Button
- Learn More
- See Offers
- Watch Video
- About Section
- Set Username
- Online Platform Links
- Website, Instagram
- Enable “Check ins”
7 Day Takeover – $150 Value We will do:
- 4 Posts
- 1 Event
- 1 Table Top Check In Sign
- Analytical Report For The Week
- Page Engagement On All Areas
- Check Ins