Websites by Premium Websites, LLC
Website Design Terms
The design process is straightforward:
- We meet with the prospective client to understand the scope of the website project. The meeting can be over zoom or the phone.
- We agree upon the correct package for the client, and payment is made – either paid in full or start the payment plan.
- Work will be scheduled AFTER all content (text, images, graphics, logo, etc.) has been received by Premium Websites, LLC. All website content needs to be provided digitally by email, CD, DVD, or flash drive. Hourly rates will apply for retyping or scanning images.
- Client will have access to a “testing” server environment during the development phase. The client can watch progress and give input at any time. Within 20 days of receiving all content, a first draft will be presented to the client for review.
- Any changes that need to be made after the initial review will be done within two weeks.
- Our goal is to finish every project within 30 days of actually starting.
- Projects that drag on longer than 30 days because of lack of client participation (unable to get site reviewed, unable to get all content, unable to get approval, etc.) need to be paid for before completion.
- If the project lasts longer than 30 days (read #7), it will not begin again until all missing items are given to Premium Websites, LLC.
- Final website payment is due upon approval of the final website. Without complete payment (including any extra charges), the site will not go live onto your domain.
Premium Websites, LLC can offer such great website packages by batching the work. When the items are not all available when the project begins, the project time is much greater than planned. Since any lack of organization affects the project’s time frame, there will be extra costs billed before the site goes live. All website packages are priced with batching in mind.
We take a deposit on all websites to cover any costs of premium plugins and premium themes and time to develop the website. This deposit is not refundable if the website project is not completed for any reason. Once work has started, there are no refunds.
If the client changes their mind before starting work on the website, a 100% deposit refund will be provided.